Sacred Sound Circle
What is the Sacred Sound Circle?
The Sacred Sound Circle is an open community drum/sound circle where people can come to express their creativity and voices as powerful tools to heal and help others using the energy being created from the vibrations of the group.
We use a variety of instruments such as drums, bells, rain sticks, singing bowls and our voices to chant, hum, and sing mantras for healing and joy.
We provide the majority of the instruments but feel free to bring your own if you feel the need.
We also have a Facebook Messenger chat where people in the group share their experiences and questions. Donations are always welcome and appreciated but are never expected. This is a judge-free environment for children and adults of all ages.
All are welcome!
“Inspiring others to find the courage and confidence within themselves to play proudly to the beat of their own drum”
Many people who have attended the Sacred Sound Circle report feelings of…
- Ongoing Healing
- Some report changes even after several months of attending consecutively
- Ongoing joy and happiness
- Boost in energy and vitality
- More at peace within themselves
- Clearing/Release of blocks
- Feeling more grounded
- Activation of their spiritual gifts
- Deeper connection to Spirit
A 2016 group therapy drumming study discovered and documented many benefits of drumming, including:
- Stress reduction.
- Relief of chronic pain.
- Immune system booster.
- Deeper awareness.
- Access to parts of the brain for healing and mindfulness.
- Connection with nature, a spiritual source, or higher power.
- Release of emotions, trauma, and negative feelings.
- Being part of a whole.
- Sense of belonging.
Join the Sacred Sound Circle Facebook Group
Join the Facebook group and share your experiences with other like-minded people who love to play music, sing, and much more. Discover and unleash your creativity to the world.